Houston Cross Country Movers
We move you anywhere –
to or from Houston
What Customers Say About Our Houston Cross Country Movers
I recently used Cross Country Movers to ship my car across the country. They communicated well with me throughout the... read more process and Gino, the driver, was on time for both pickup and delivery. They brought the car right to the driveway three days after it left Texas. There were no hidden fees, and the car had zero damage. The whole experience was hassle free! read lessRebecca W.Houston7/05/2016
The movers were extremely nice and professional,I mean like you see, they both were easy-going and they've accepted all of... read more the wishes I expressed towards my stuff's transportation, + they've packed and unpacked my belongings themselves however I though this option wouldn't be included. read lessLesa B.Houston2/08/2016
I had to move my 87 years old mom closer to my location so I would be able to help... read more her anytime she actually needs it but she refused to go anywhere without her stuff most of which is really heavy and huge and old and thus basically hard to transport. However, cross country movers managed to bring everything here unbroken and even unscratched! they even treated my mother politely though we all know how hard can it get to stay calm while an elderly person tries to make requests most of which you hardly understand and then he or she gets mad on u when u do something wrong and so on. I think understanding kind of employees is the key to success and cross country organizers definitely know it. read lessCharlotte U.Houston2/24/2016
So glad we chose this company for our cross-USA move. The time frame provided was not mistaking and everything was... read more actually delivered on time by a professional crew with outstanding organizational skills which their manager shows as well as the movers themselves. All of the questions that we had were answered shortly and that's what made the move even easier and less stressful read lessJon D.Houston2/09/2016
Cross Country Movers Houston is a high class moving company! I liked the way they organized my moving process. So... read more we started on time and ended even a bit earlier than I expected. The crew was so helpful. The movers were funny and they handled my belongings as carefully as possible. Great moving service, I'm satisfied! read lessHallie L.Houston7/08/2015
Top Reasons For Choosing Us
Moving from Houston with Houston Cross Country Movers
Are you soon facing a cross country relocation process? You have made a tough decision to move from Houston after living there for many years. A change of scenery will be good for you, and the process of adjustment to a new city won’t be that stressful if you prepare for it. Learn something about your new city, and if you have time you can even visit your future neighborhood. Have you thought about the moving process? Yes, moving from one city to another, or from one state to another requires a proper organization. That’s why the easiest and the best solution for you is to find a reliable Houston Cross Country Movers.
Cross Country Movers is a moving company that offers you the assistance during your long distance move. Our Houston Movers have been helping people relocation for a long time. By hiring us, you will not have to think about the moving supplies, the safety of your belongings, the transportation procedure, because we will cover every step of your cross country move. Once you see the list of our moving services, you will realize why we have so many satisfied customers and why we are one of the best moving companies in the United States.
Our moving services
Houston Movers are capable of shipping all your belongings, as well as your car to the future destination. We will present to you moving services and auto transport services and you will choose those moving options that suit you.
One of the biggest concerns for many people is the packing process. So we recommend our packing services. Our Houston Movers will come to your house with all the moving supplies and equipment. By choosing us to be your movers, you will not have to spend money on moving material and moving boxes. The roads can be pretty bumpy and the transportation of your belongings from Houston to your future town can last long. Every item has to be properly secured and Houston Movers have everything covered.
Houston Movers are waiting for your call.
Cross Country Movers – Houston Car Shipping
Auto Transport – Shipping Your Car
We ask for no deposit: You only have to pay for our car shipping services the day before we deliver your car. That is also when we will give you a call and arrange the time of the drop-off. Another great thing about our car shipping services is that you won't have to pay with cash.
This is how we make sure that the whole auto transport process is safe and transparent. We can even help you keep track of your car during the shipping process via text message updates, so you can relax knowing that your vehicle is in good hands. Read the article below to find out more about the car shipping process.
The Car Shipping Process
Car Shipping Tips
FAQ about Car Shipping
About Houston, Texas
People from Houston are called Houstonians, and there is so many of them. Over two million people live in the city of Houston, while more than 6 million call the Houston metro area their home. This makes Houston the fourth most populous city in United States. Houston is a surprisingly multicultural city. This can be in part explained by the fact that it has numerous academic institutions which attract young people of different backgrounds each year. It is also home to numerous corporations which employ those who move to Houston. It has been estimated that Houstonians speak almost a hundred languages! The city's residents are racially diverse as well.
No matter where you are moving from or what your background story is, you can rest assured that you will feel at home here.
Another crucial thing that you should do before you hire professional cross country movers is decide where exactly in Houston you want to live. There are numerous great neighborhoods here, and we have decided to shortlist some of the best ones for your convenience. Without further ado, here are the best Houston neighborhoods:
- Cinco Ranch. This neighborhood offers excellent schools, and its real estate market is quite stable. The population is quite diverse, it has plentiful outdoor and nightlife opportunities. However, it is not one of the cheapest neighborhoods in the city.
- Sugar Land. Doesn't this neighborhood sound amazing? It is only slightly more expensive than Cinco Ranch, but it offers all the amenities the previous neighborhood does. It also has low crime rates and many job opportunities.
- El Lago. A bit cheaper than the previous two, this neighborhood is home to great schools and family amenities. Living here means finding a job quite easily and having a short daily commute. It also offers plentiful outdoor activities.
- Shenandoah. With costs of living equaling those in El Lago, this neighborhood boasts good school and a stabile real estate market. Commuting to work from here might take a little longer, but finding a job should not pose any problems.
- West University Place. Another one of the not-so-cheap neighborhoods, this area boasts amazing educational opportunities. It has a very lively nightlife, while family amenities are plentiful. Outdoor activities might be a little harder to find than in the previous neighborhoods, but commuting will take you very little time.
If you want to learn more about other Houston neighborhoods and choose the one that fits your needs and requests perfectly, click here.
Houston belongs to the humid subtropical climate zone. This means that summers here are quite hot (usually over 90 degrees) and very humid. The hottest temperature ever recorded in Houston was 109 degrees, which happened in both 2000 and 2011.
Unlike Houston summers, winters here are mild and pleasant. Average January temperatures revolve around 53 degrees. It rarely snows here, however, flooding of certain areas is fairly common.
Before you start packing your belongings for your relocation to Houston, you might consider organizing a garage sale and selling your winter clothes. It will save you space in your moving boxes, and you will make some money on the side as well.
Things to do in HoustonIf you have never been to Houston before, that means that by moving here, you will get a whole new city to explore. Getting to know such a large place from scratch can be a demanding task. For this reason, we have decided to compile a list of fun things to do in your first days living in Houston:
- The Pride Parade. Although located in the traditionally conservative south, Houston is the capital of tolerance. In fact, this was the first major city to elect an openly homosexual mayor. Three times. It goes without saying that its Pride Parade is spectacular.
- NASA. The Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, the home and Mission Control Center for the U. S. human spaceflight program is located in Houston. In fact, the first word uttered on the surface of the moon was “Houston”. How cool is that? Visit the Houston Space Center to find out more about this.
- Swaminarayan Mandir. Don't worry, we weren't so sure what that was either until we googled it. This is the first traditional Hindu temple in the country and it is absolutely breathtaking! The amazing thing was – it was built in India, shipped to Houston, and then reassembled. The access to the temple is not limited to Hindus – people of other religions are welcome to visit it and learn about Hinduism and India.
- The Arts. Houston is not just a scientific city, but an artistic one as well. Visit the Museum of Fine Arts to see the largest art collection in the Southwest of America. If performing arts are more your style, head to the Miller Outdoor Theatre, where you can enjoy Shakespeare's work while sprawling on the grass.
- Astrodome. You would think that since the Astrodome closed down back in 1999, it has been standing there vacant and forgotten. Not on Houstonians' watch! Today, the Astrodome serves as a huge food truck park. Amazing, isn't it?
- Rodeo. Yeah, yeah, Texas and rodeo, how surprising. But the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is the largest rodeo in the world! Who would want to miss out on that? And it's not just cowboys riding horses – this Rodeo features concerts, kids' events, and other fun activities.
There is so much more one can do in Houston. But we don't want to spoil the fun for you. We suggest you go out and explore the city yourself once our team of cross country movers help you settle in here. We're sure you won't regret it.
Ready to move?
Houston Cross Country Movers Review
They were able to provide advice regarding every aspect of the move!
I moved to a new apartment in Marina del Rey, CA from Seattle, WA. If you have never dealt with state to state move, it’s definitely a challenge. It was great to have help of guys from Cross Country by your side. They all proved themselves as great professionals who were able to provide advice regarding every aspect of the move! I enjoyed our interaction a lot, even considering the fact of moving being stressful. One of the reps called after the delivery was made and asked how everything went. Definitely couldn’t complain!