Florida Cross Country Movers
We move you anywhere –
to or from Florida
What Customers Say About Our Florida Cross Country Movers
My story happened almost one year ago when I came here in Miami to Kissimmee, FL. Though it's been too... read more late, I can't stop me expressing my views. It was an outstanding move. Cross Country Movers operated a happy move from start to end. So far I can Remember, there were four crews sent from the company after signing contract. The movers came up with all kind of supporting tools and appliances necessary for packing and wrapping process. Having successful packing of every individual item, the lugged those on to around ten feet large truck. No garbage was available in the truck and it seemed new, clean enough to make a client satisfy and so did I. They were punctual and maintained schedule to deliver. We may need to relocate again within a year and I will of course appoint them. read lessLynnette H.Miami4/23/2016
I relocated my stuff to NY with Cross Country Movers Miami. All was well thought through and smartly organized. Nothing... read more got damaged, scratched, or anything like that. Important, that there were no extra charges. I'm totally satisfied with their service and professional skills. If I relocate again, they are definitely the shipping company I will go with. read lessNicole R.Miami8/10/2015
Top Reasons For Choosing Us
Moving from Florida to Utah with Florida Cross Country Movers
Are you thinking about moving cross country to Florida? If so, we at Florida Cross Country Movers support your decision – we think Florida is an awesome place to live. Did you know that a thousand people move to Florida each day? So yes, moving to Florida might not be a new and original concept, but all those people can’t be wrong. So, the only thing left to do is to hire reliable Florida movers to handle your long distance move. In other words, you need to hire us, as we are one of the most reputable cross country movers in the US.
Cross Country Movers will be there to guide you through the long distance moving process and offer full residential moving services, including professional packing, providing moving boxes and other moving supplies, help with unpacking, storage units for your belongings, as well as regular and enclosed auto transport. Contact our representatives today to get some of the best moving price estimates and ask for any additional moving tips.
When it comes to long distance car shipping, there are several options of auto transport for you to consider. Do you want your vehicle transported on an open or enclosed carrier? Either way, we promise it will be safe during transport and delivered intact to your chosen destination. Still, if you own a highly valuable show car, it might be better to opt for enclosed car shipping, to ensure extra protection. When you hire us as your Milwaukee movers, you can also pick between terminal to terminal and door to door delivery. It’s easier to have us pick up your car and then transport it straight to your new address, so door to door shipping is an excellent choice. However, if you don’t mind the extra trouble for the sake of saving some money, terminal to terminal service is the right one for you. Wherever in the States you need your vehicle delivered, your reliable Milwaukee movers will take care of it.
If you are still unsure about whether you should relocate to the Magic City, keep on reading and we have no doubt we will manage to convince you.
About Miami, Florida
Living in Miami is AffordablePerhaps you are currently sitting in your home in San Francisco, thinking, Miami can't be that cheap. Well we have a surprise for you – the difference between taxes in Florida and California equals a yearly income of a McDonald's employee! The monthly rent for a 900 square feet home with furniture revolves around $1,400. That might not sound too cheap, but what about this – personal income tax in Florida is – zero! This makes Florida one of only seven states in the country with no income tax. Sounds pretty amazing, doesn't it?
Food in Miami is DeliciousOnce you move to Miami and decide to take a walk around your neighborhood, you will soon realize – good food is everywhere around you. Some of the best restaurants in Miami include:
- Area 31 – for all the seafood lovers out there;
- Versailles – for those of you who enjoy Cuban cuisine
- Blue Collar – with traditional American meaty foods
- Pubbelly – traditional Asian food with a touch of America
- Full Bloom – a restaurant with delicious vegan meals.
If you want to find more great restaurants in Miami, we encourage you to go out and explore your new home city once you relocate.
Choosing a Neighborhood in MiamiThis one might be a little tricky. Miami has a lot of great neighborhoods. Visiting all of them and shortlisting those which suit your taste would probably take months, if not years. For this reason, we at Cross Country Movers have decided to narrow the search down for you. Without further ado, here are some of the best Miami neighborhoods to live in:
- Bal-Harbour. This neighborhood is made for young, energetic people who love shopping, going to the beach, or going out. We have to say, it is pretty loud.
- Bay Harbour Island. This is a quickly-growing neighborhood that offers numerous employment opportunities. It is home to a K-8 school, as well as numerous shops and restaurants. It is on the more expensive side.
- Coconut Grove. This is the oldest residential area of Miami and it still has some of its historical charm. It is hip, energetic, and inviting. It also hosts numerous festivals throughout the year.
- Brickell. This neighborhood is a mixture of a residential and a financial area. It has plentiful employment opportunities, as well as a lot of amenities in near vicinity. It is mostly populated by young professionals and businessmen.
- Miami Lakes. This suburb area is constantly growing. It provides one of the highest living standards in the state. It offers plentiful educational opportunities and is known as being the most beautiful residential area in Miami. It also boasts a very low crime rate.
The Weather in Florida is AmazingMiami belongs to the tropical monsoon climate zone. Its winters are warm and dry, with average temperatures in January around 68 degrees. After winter, the wet season usually begins in May, and ends in October. During this time, temperatures are usually between 80 and 95 degrees. The humidity is very high, and thunderstorms are relatively frequent. Miami has officially never seen snowfall. From June to December, Miami experiences a hurricane season. Before you start packing your belongings for your relocation to Miami, we suggest organizing a yard sale and getting rid of all those winter clothes you won't need. Keep your umbrella, though.
Miami CultureMiami might be known as the party capital of the world, but the truth is, there is so much more to this beautiful city. For example, Miami hosts numerous annual festivals, such as Carnaval Miami, known as the biggest celebration of Latin American culture in United States. In addition to this, Miami is home to a number of entertainment centers, museums, and theaters. The second largest performing arts center, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts is located here. The Florida Grand Opera also calls this city home. Some of the most popular museums in Miami include:
- The Frost Art Museum is a part of the Florida International University and is one of the go-to spots for all art lovers.
- The HistoryMiami Museum is the perfect place to learn all about how Miami came to be what it is today.
- Perez Art Museum Miami is a museum dedicated to the contemporary art of the twentieth and twenty-first century.
- Miami Children's Museum is the perfect place to take your children for an afternoon family activity. They are bound to enjoy the numerous hands-on exhibition and even learn something in the process.
The Parks of MiamiAnother great thing that Miami offers are its numerous parks. Whether you want to go for a picnic with your family, take a walk with your dog, or ride your bike, you are bound to find a place that fits your needs and taste just perfectly. Some of the best parks in Miami include the Martell Park, the Legion Park, the Pine Tree Park, and the South Pointe Park. To see other great Miami parks, click here.
Ready to move?
Ready to move to Florida? Contact Cross Country Movers to get your free moving price estimate and set the date of your relocation. Choose us to be your Florida movers and you can rest assured that one of the best cross country movers in the States are in charge of your long distance move.
Florida Cross Country Movers Review
They were able to provide advice regarding every aspect of the move!
I moved to a new apartment in Marina del Rey, CA from Seattle, WA. If you have never dealt with state to state move, it’s definitely a challenge. It was great to have help of guys from Cross Country by your side. They all proved themselves as great professionals who were able to provide advice regarding every aspect of the move! I enjoyed our interaction a lot, even considering the fact of moving being stressful. One of the reps called after the delivery was made and asked how everything went. Definitely couldn’t complain!